trade or sell 1969 Dart GTS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   1
Contact seller
I have decided to trade my 1969 Dart GTS for a running 340 engine & trans or I will sell it for $3500 O.B.O.If you are interested let me know.Thanks.This is only the bare body.No engine or trans and no interior.It has solid floors and solid frame rails.All in all it is a good builder.the set up on this car was t5 copper with black vinyl top.I will be giving a 1969 flat hood ,a door and a front fender.I will also throw in a set of GTS mag wheel covers.I do not have title for it but will issue a bill of sale.

Attachments

• 69 GTS.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,554
  • Dart GTS.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,551
  • GTS driver front.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,545
  • GTS front.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • GTS rear.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 1,585
This was an automatic 340 car.Someone added a clutch pedal to it.I think they were in the process of adding a 4 speed trans to it but never got around to it.

Just for info, there was 2623 '69 340 auto GTS's built! Great car, you should KEEP it!!!!!!!!

DO you have any interior pictures. Floor pans, trunk floor? Would you deliver to Kansas?

$2500 is my the lowest . Anyone interested ?

I love capitalism, but your post is listed below where you asked if you got a good deal on this gts and how much you paid for it. Makes it a little hard to hold a bottom dollar when people see that. I know in that post people had said to sell this gts and work on the gt you have. Unless this gts is really rough on the structure put the money into the better car which would be the gts as you will always be able to recoup it easier on a better car. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the advice. However it is to my immediate benefit to sell the GTS because as a family man it is hard for me to get the funds to restore the GTS as it deserves.i know it is worth more than the Gt.The GT only lacks cosmetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back