Tranny line fitting

-

phish1270

phish1270
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find one of these? The picture quality is not great but it is the fitting that screws into my 904 tranny & the tranny lines that run through the cooler on the radiator hook up to it. It is badly cross-threaded & appears to be one of my leak causes. O'Reilly's & Autozone do not have anything. It looks like it takes the 1/2 fitting & narrows down to 3/8. Any help is greatly appreciated.

HPIM1447.jpg

HPIM1448.jpg

I'd check Home Depot. If they don't have it, a place like NAPA should.

Ace Hardware carries alot of brass fittings / adapters too. :cheers:

I went to the transmission shops and they told me of a trans part supplier in my area that carried them. You might want to do the same

Thanks for all the help guys. I love this site! I will begin my search tomorrow. I am going to start at NAPA & a tranny shop near my work.

NAPA will have them for sure. I've purchased several from them in the last year.

I had trouble finding these when I did my rad swap. You'll need a automotive store, a tranny shop but not homedepot or Ace. The angle of the fitting is not the same as the car. It'll leak.

I was at my local NAPA store today. They still have the fittings in stock. If you cannot find them, contact me and I'll pick them up for you

Stopped at a tranny shop near work to see where they buy their fittings & the guy gave me one he found in his box. Got everything hooked back up tonight; time to take it out & check for leaks. Thanks for all the help guys!

-
Back