trans ?

-
No, They all use there own. /6 uses a /6 only
S/B use S/B trannys only
Big blocks use big block trannys only

cruddy aint it?

Inside there even different. But basicly the same. Bigger the engine, the more clutchs. Other stuff probably, but I'm not sure myself.

yeah I am seriously interested in the valiant for sale here. he said the trans slips some. I have 2 small block 727s. Hoping I could freshen one to swap in.. oh well. I still want the car.. needs a 4 speed that will fix it right.. lol

yeah I am seriously interested in the valiant for sale here. he said the trans slips some. I have 2 small block 727s. Hoping I could freshen one to swap in.. oh well. I still want the car.. needs a 4 speed that will fix it right.. lol
That little Valiant is a steal for $800!If it was in my neighbourhood?I would own it already!Wether running or not,it could be missing the motor and tranny for what I,d do to it!Go get it now!

That little Valiant is a steal for $800!If it was in my neighbourhood?I would own it already!Wether running or not,it could be missing the motor and tranny for what I,d do to it!Go get it now!
I am trying!! I sent 2 pms and left my number to call. I have the trailer ready to go and cash in my pocket..

I am trying!! I sent 2 pms and left my number to call. I have the trailer ready to go and cash in my pocket..
Way to go!I forget where that car is from,but it seemed like the body was rust free except the right rear lower,no biggie.I hope you pick it up!The young guys don,t know the potential of that car for $800.Their loss I guess,buy a Honda with a Fart pipe?LOL!!

it 1.5 hrs from me.. yep just a little rust in lower 1/4. I can build that piece fairly easy..

If you do get it?What,s your plans?I,m dying to know!I,ve replaced every mechanical part on mine for the better!360,904,bbpdiscs.8 3/4bbp,3.91 s.g mosers,now for headers and duals.$$$Everything is brand new or re-built.

If you do get it?What,s your plans?I,m dying to know!I,ve replaced every mechanical part on mine for the better!360,904,bbpdiscs.8 3/4bbp,3.91 s.g mosers,now for headers and duals.$$$Everything is brand new or re-built.
Drop it and drive it! Hub caps and all. I need a commuter and dont want rice or new. I have been looking for a /6 for awhile just havent found "the one". May turbo it eventually we'll see how it runs.

my 63 will probably only get about 8 mpg. My diesel is to obnoxious to drive everyday so this will be awesome for my Daily driver.

-
Back