Transmission linkage

-

hemisedan

Reaction score
Question for the guru's here. I have adapted a torque flight 727A to my 57 Dodge baby semi 325 and am using a Holborn look alike Fuel Injection EFI unit.

My question is: Any ideas on how to get or use linkages for the torque flight? I know that you have to have vacuum and the linkage set properly, or the torque flight will fry.

I'm thinking that many here that have gone with the 3G hemi and adapted a torque flight to it have had to rig up something like I'm talking about. Of course, that will be my next project with the Valiant. So any help would be appreciated.

Are you talking about the kickdown linkage?
Bouchilon and lokar both make quality cable setups that are great for these one off setups

(That or go with a full manual valve body and you'll never have to worry about it)

The torqueflte transmission does not use vacume
Question for the guru's here. I have adapted a torque flight 727A to my 57 Dodge baby semi 325 and am using a Holborn look alike Fuel Injection EFI unit.

My question is: Any ideas on how to get or use linkages for the torque flight? I know that you have to have vacuum and the linkage set properly, or the torque flight will fry.

I'm thinking that many here that have gone with the 3G hemi and adapted a torque flight to it have had to rig up something like I'm talking about. Of course, that will be my next project with the Valiant. So any help would be appreciated.
The 727 and 904 does not use vacuum to shift, or for any other reason.

Are you talking about the kickdown linkage?
Bouchilon and lokar both make quality cable setups that are great for these one off setups

(That or go with a full manual valve body and you'll never have to worry about it)

Thanks, I think they will work. I knew about Lokar but not Bouchilion.

-
Back