Triangular Washer

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good replacement? Maybe someone has just one kicking around somewhere?

Apparently I have sucker written on my forehead. I have my head rebuilt I let a mechanic pull it and strip and send it off. Well he broke my transmission dipstick. I replaced that a while back but when I picked it up he said I had a small exhaust leak. I figured the manifold was probably slightly warped and it wouldn't sit right anymore. OHHHH no thats not the case. Turns out he did not tighten down the studs properly and lost one of my triangular washers.

If you still need one, PM me, and I will get you one into the mail.
Andrew/Kidd

I spoke with a local dodge dealership and the parts guys thinks another local dealership may have some. I am going to call Monday when they open and see what I can find. I will let you know. I also have a pm from another user who has one also.

Ok so I have found 5 triangular washers NOS I only need one but I am taking all of them. He is charging me 3.12 a piece if anyone needs or wants one. I figure I might as well keep em for the future.

if anyone has some of these washers to send to me id appreciate it.

could use a couple triangles, conicals, brass...

id love if someone could get them in the mail. shoot me a message!

There is a great post, either FABO or slantsixorg (forgot) that details how to install the manifold washers. It is opposite what most people would think and if you install wrong the exhaust manifold can later crack.

y0willy0
I think I might have a couple of NOS sets of manifold hardware, left. If you are interested I will dig them out.

-
Back