Trim fasteners?

-

weldedrail

Reaction score
I need some trim fasteners to attach my side trim to my dart. I need the type that has the barrel that pushes into the hole on the side of the panel and the the clip that attaches the trim pushes in and is a friction/press type fit. All I can find are the type that have a nut from the backside. I can reuse some of mine if I have to but perfer not to as they are rusted. Also several are damaged and must be replaced.

vbpgimage.php

I got all my trim and window clips from RtSpeacialties.Make sure you get the correct part #,s and always mention what car your working on.

I have looked at RT's website and searched for these and can't seem to find them. Not shure if they just don't have em or if there just not listed on their website. I will have to give em a call.

I got mine from the paint store where I bought my paint if they didn't have them they could order them
Moe

Most places can't list their whole inventory. If you don't see call and ask.
I needed screws for my tail light bezels. Went to R/T Specialties on line and couldn't find them, called and he had them. Nevere hurts to ask.

I just finished a 64 Comet with 98 pieces of chrome and trim. Mr. G's in Fort Worth,Texas has it all. His catalog is so large he breaks it up into smaller pieces so it can be downloaded. His pics print out to scale so it is easy to check. M

-
Back