-
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnied44

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dodge demon original six cylinder car.It now has A 340 that has been stroked to A 416 inch motor. It has A scat rotating assembly with A 590 solid roller in it. Its got edelbrock heads that has been ported with Harland sharp roller rockers and A holley strip dominator intake with A 850 double pumper holley carb. The body is very straight with A brand new paint job it is black with A black stripe and demon decals. The interior is all new and looks great it has new tires and wheels and the trans is A 904 brand new with race clutches reverse manual valve body and trans brake 8 3/4 rear with spool and 513 gears with Mark Williams caps and Moser axles the car runs on pump gas and is pretty fast for A street car contact me and I will let you know what it runs in the eighth mile the motor and the paint and the interior is brand new. Car location is in Louisville KY. THANKS Donnie. im asking $22,000

Attachments

• D6.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 6,050
  • D38.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 5,087
  • D15.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 5,084
  • D10.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 5,040
  • D11.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 5,054
  • D9.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 5,060
  • D1.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 5,162
  • D5.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 5,076
  • D20.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 5,009
  • D30.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 5,005
come on lets trade I know someone has something nice there getting tired of let me no what you have.

That Demon is awesome!!:prayer: I should have bought it last year, and of course I can't again now..:banghead: Wanna trade for a 71 Duster 340 thats in the middle of a resto..:DLOL

How about a 1997 Mustang gt Convertible with 52,000 in origina purple, loaded every option was my 70 yr old mothers car..Also a second car, 1980 corvette with t-tops 63,000 miles needs a little interior work but fun all original car..2 for 1....

what did it run , just curious, that is an awesome car:D

1971 dodge demon original six cylinder car.It now has A 340 that has been stroked to A 416 inch motor. It has A scat rotating assembly with A 590 solid roller in it. Its got edelbrock heads that has been ported with Harland sharp roller rockers and A holley strip dominator intake with A 850 double pumper holley carb. The body is very straight with A brand new paint job it is black with A black stripe and demon decals. The interior is all new and looks great it has new tires and wheels and the trans is A 904 brand new with race clutches reverse manual valve body and trans brake 8 3/4 rear with spool and 513 gears with Mark Williams caps and Moser axles the car runs on pump gas and is pretty fast for A street car contact me and I will let you know what it runs in the eighth mile the motor and the paint and the interior is brand new. Car location is in Louisville KY. THANKS Donnie. im asking $22,000
here are some more pictures.

Attachments

• D2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 4,170
  • D14.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 4,152
  • D16.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 4,170
  • D19.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 4,161
  • D34.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 4,181
  • D39.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 4,169
  • D18.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 4,146
I dont guess anybody has anything neat to trade? It will be warm before you no it and I will be out having fun in it then it wont be for sale anymore.
I really hope nobody does so we can get the Caltracs on that thing and sling some rubber up them pretty quarters....
:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Those pretty quarters deserve some rubber being slung up onto them. Donnie sure has a purty Demon but I like yours better cause of the bars.

I really hope nobody does so we can get the Caltracs on that thing and sling some rubber up them pretty quarters....
:burnout::burnout::burnout:
You no if it comes to racing or not racing its gonna get some rubber on those quarters.

If I can get up there this Saturday to see Dave's hotrod I would like to see yours also.

I will try to get a pic of my quarters. Beyond getting a little rubber on them - rubber and rocks ate right through the metal and now the insides are getting rubber coated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back