Truck I painted takes 1st in class, local car show.

-
I think iT looks pretty freaking crappy. Must be a lot of untalented people there. Your all over the place with your lines. Get glasses! Better yet, let a pro do it. Stay away from the paint guns.

Not very unique.....

Better call your father (if you know him) and have him beat some imagination into you..

What a waste of money to do anything other than stock.........

But really, congrats to winning the class all by its self........... must have been what, no other entrants.

I think it's cool you had that exp with the truck !
Congrats !
On the other hand I have seen in many posts you trash people and talk crap ruining there posts .
Now when you get a dose of your own medicine you cry !
I'm pretty sure if you left others alone they would do the same !
You are not a victim !

Who's crying? Trash talk all you want, doesn't bother me. You see...... Im what you call, an adult.

Honestly, like rumblefish360 mentioned, the line of the red doesn't do it for me, but it wasn't my truck.

I had to give the owner what he wanted. If it were mine I would have matched the contour of the blue and ran the red all the way to the back.

But this is an actively and competitively raced rig and the owner wanted to limit the colors within the panels most likely to need replacement, namely the hood/fender combo and the bed sides.

Fewer colors means quicker turnaround time and lower cost.

we had our AFX falcon place best in show here at good guys so I know the feeling!

I don't see no trophy or ribbon, I think your lieing. no proof, no winner!
paint looks good for a novice.

Tough crowd for sure. Though I CAN do it, I know "I" cannot paint that well. I'd love to see a painting competition including all the negative critiques. Reminds me of the paint schemes of lots of Super Stock and Ramcharger cars. The old guy can be rough around the edges himself, but that's no reason to slam what he does for a living to feed his family. I didn't think that's what we were all about here. I thought we were more family than that. I also seem to remember that paint and bodywork is fairly new to him. Seems I remember him going to school to learn it. Looks to me like he's doing very well. People in glass houses and all that.

Tough crowd for sure. Though I CAN do it, I know "I" cannot paint that well. I'd love to see a painting competition including all the negative critiques. Reminds me of the paint schemes of lots of Super Stock and Ramcharger cars. The old guy can be rough around the edges himself, but that's no reason to slam what he does for a living to feed his family. I didn't think that's what we were all about here. I thought we were more family than that. I also seem to remember that paint and bodywork is fairly new to him. Seems I remember him going to school to learn it. Looks to me like he's doing very well. People in glass houses and all that.

This is all about my postings in another thread. They didn't like what I had to say and once I left that thread, removing their ability to be confrontational, they lost their ability to control the conversation and situation.

I left them with nothing.

Apparently, rumblefish360 was especially butt-hurt by all of this because he couldn't just let it go.

In his rage he ventured forward seeking his needed revenge.

Chanting, "Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry." He clicked on my name and started searching for a thread where he could unleash his fury.

This is that thread.

Attachments

• 800px-Rage.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 181
Congrats on the award. I started to jump in that other thread with the advice of an old guy. I decided that it was better to stay out of it as they didn't want advice about not killing somebody showing your *** in traffic. I did my share of it stupid things in my youth street racing in mopars and jap bikes. That was 40 years ago times have changed.

-
Back