[WANTED] trunk lid

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interchange is '70-76 Dart Demon, Sport, and Duster/Twister/Feather Duster in that body style, and '70-6 Swinger, Scamp, Dart Lite, and the 4dr's in that body style. There were differences in innerstructure bracing for the early models that have a wing/spoiler option, along with the '76 aluminum versions. Also the early lids on the Duster/Demon have a different ridge appearance on the outer skin vs the later lids. They all will bolt on and fit however. Naturally, the emblems and trim can be different throughout those years too.

I have 3 or 4 available in Connecticut, Rust free.

102_6307.JPG

100_6888.JPG

I really cant ship it. How far from Moosup CT. are you ?

those look like duster / dart sport deck lids to me , if so those will not fit the swinger . that is what he said he is looking for i believe .

Have a '74 Dart Swinger lid, southern NM location and condition. Not punched out. Not rotten and bubbling on lower rear seam. Chalky sun dried paint, will need complete refinishing. Still have the correct style torsion rods and hardware, also, if needed.
Probably be better for customer to arrange pickup via UShip, etc. Cannot hand hold or spoon feed on shipping anymore. There is no more Bus shipping nor is there Fastenal third party shipping here. Dave S. Las Cruces NM 88012.

100_7840.JPG

100_7842.JPG

100_7841.JPG

100_7109.JPG

100_7110.JPG

Last edited:
Located near Scranton Pa
71 Dart trunk lid good shape
Will need stripped and repainted
Surface rust at lip, no rust holes
Will check shipping by bus if interested otherwise pick up

IMG_5084.jpeg

IMG_5085.jpeg

IMG_5086.jpeg

IMG_5087.jpeg

Greyhound GPX (Ground Package Express) ceased operations 9/30/22. Not sure if Trailways or others still exist. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade just stating facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back