[WANTED] Trunk Mounted Battery box

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better off with Summit or Ebay kit. Or buy 1 gauge wire from ebay about 20 ft positive and 5 ft negative. Then buy the box from summit for like 15 and a cut off switch. Still cheaper than full built kit from summit.

Better off with Summit or Ebay kit. Or buy 1 gauge wire from ebay about 20 ft positive and 5 ft negative. Then buy the box from summit for like 15 and a cut off switch. Still cheaper than full built kit from summit.

But if I can purchase a kit that someone is not using then win win for both of us. thanks for the suggestion.

Always run a ground cable full length to the engine and I found 1Ga automotive wire on ebay. I have plenty to do two cars if you want to buy some PM me. Its a great price.

But if I can purchase a kit that someone is not using then win win for both of us. thanks for the suggestion.

I doubt you will find a decent used battery relocation assembly but it doesn't hurt to look.

Rather than JEGS or Summit try Karbelt Speed & Custom. They offer catalog shopping and they are 100% Canadian owned. Plus, they are competitively priced to the US alternatives.

I personally prefer the Taylor polished aluminum battery box ,with the Taylor battery relocation kit, and a Jerry Bickle remote shut off switch assembly. It looks clean and professional , if installed correctly.

:glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back