Trunnion style driveline

-
Reaction score
I pulled my d/line cleaned up and painted, got a new cross type universal for the back. Now the big Question on the trunnion end I found that there is some slight wear in the trunnion housing. How much can a guy get away with??? /6 auto so no burn outs and really just occasional driving:sign3:

I pulled my d/line cleaned up and painted, got a new cross type universal for the back. Now the big Question on the trunnion end I found that there is some slight wear in the trunnion housing. How much can a guy get away with??? /6 auto so no burn outs and really just occasional driving:sign3:

Not sure what you mean by "slight wear" but he ball and trunion is stronger than people give it credit for. They used this joint in Hemi cars.

If you have the rebuild kit, I say slap it together and run it.
You should be fine.

If the car doesn't vibrate, drive it until it does! They throw out the POS and get the ball and trunion replacement kit installed.

If the car doesn't vibrate, drive it until it does! They throw out the POS and get the ball and trunion replacement kit installed.

Damn you said the nasty word (VIBRATE) that's what I'm fighting. Just didn't seem to have any sloop o well

Thanks Moe

ede01582.jpg

0313ff01.jpg

I have a complete shaft that was rebuilt about 20 years ago.
pm me if you need it.

1000344sf.jpg

-
Back