tti 1-3/4 step header

-
If your looking for excellent quality fit and finish buy them,i've got a set on my current duster and had a set on my previous duster..well worth the money spent:D:D

I have them. Ans i suggest dougs. Cheaper, more ground clearance and less hassel than I delt with for the TTI

I have them as well, actually came on the car when I bought it. I have not had any issues with them and I think they fit very well.

As mentioned Dougs would be a good option as well.

I have a set on my demon340 quality is excellent but they were a real pain to install took 3 days and a lot of work helped a buddy with his dougs the were not near as hard the TTI wrer the hardes header I have ever put on any car I think it would have been easer to pull the eng. to put them in and reinstall the eng.

Minimal performance over the Dougs and cost $300 more. Not worth the extra cash. Buy Dougs with a 20% off code from autozone.

4 Spd, have fun with the z-bar. It may require some altering to fit with either brand header.

I have them on my 67 notch, no header is easy im happy with mine and installation was normal.

I've been looking at dougs from autozone too but didn't know if 1-5/8 was big enough

If you are under 500hp, it's not as big of a deal as many would lead you to believe. The window that the step headers are beneficial is pretty small. Up to 4K rpms, the dougs run right with the step header. I've had cars run 10's and low 11's with those dinky dougs headers. :)

5hp for 300 bucks, no thanks. Buy a better converter with the money saved and beat the lesser converter/step combo!

-
Back