Tti headers or not?

-

67 prostreet gt

Reaction score
Looking for new headers for my 67 dart pondering whether to go with tti or to build my own its a 526 wedge 734 hp 702 tq with dyno headers

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Your looking at at least a 2" primary tube and a 3-1/3" collector. What were the dyno headers? go with what you tuned with or you will be having to re-tune the combo with the new header!

The guy who built the motor or ran the dyno should of given you an idea of what you need? I have a set of TTI headers on my new build, and i am happy with them.

My old 468 BBC made 708 hp and 622 tq on the motor, 1006 hp on nitrous. I had a 2" hooker header with 3-1/2" collector. Should of had a 2-1/4 " primary tube on that combo.

Their 2" dyno headers with a 3.5 " collector but when I put my stalls on they matched the dyno headers and made 2 more ft lb of tourque but since my car was totaled back in October I need new headers and the only ones I'm finding that are worth anything is either the tti headers which are 2 1/8 or a semi fenderwells header by bobby mazolini or I build them myself I'm just wanting to know how much success people are having with the tti or even the semi fenderwells headers

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

-
Back