TTI Headers

-
My TTI's are for an E body with W2 heads.
My 416 has W2 heads, I'm debating to going to aluminum heads?
Then I could use Dougs or Schmachers.
If so, I'm selling the W2's with the TTI's. I'm undecided at this point right now.
Have to pull motor apart next month at my buddies shop to see if they have had any port work done?
The passenger side is the same for all small blocks in A,B or E body.
TTI claims the drivers side slip header is what I need for my 71 scamp.

I don’t think they sell the slip tube by itself. *I think* The A body slip fit tube is a bit more curved where as the E or B doesn’t need to be.

They don't sell just the #7 tube, but they will sell me the drivers side only.
Saving me money and that's good customer service. My main question is; people are talking about Doug's for A body small blocks are as good or better anbd cheaper that TTI, BUT, do they fabricate them for W2 heads?
I can't find where they do?

They don't make a W2 header that I know of... I have Doug's on my Barracuda and find no flaws... fit was great. Most fitment issues are due to engine alignment and can be fixed using a combo of car/truck insulators IMO

The TTi with slip tube look suspiciously similar to Tubular Automotive W2s.... hmmm

I used a set of Tubulars with 2" primaries /3.5" collectors on my last W2 Dart. great build and fit.

holy crap
Just looked them up!
I’m in NH, they aren’t far from me in MA!

Dang! There ES15 big block in A body cars looks like the mystery beasts I picked up recently!

Hummmmm

Herb McCandless turned me onto them in the 90s. And Norris rocker arms.

-
Back