-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIME TWIST DART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of TTI 1 5/8 - 1 3/4 step headers for 67-76 A-body sb.
New or good used. Heat treated and polished preferred, but will consider unpolished. Please let me know if you have something available or if you see something floating around. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Good luck I tried that root too. Endeduo buying tti new polished heat treated. Very glad I spent the money, theres a bump for you.

Good luck I tried that root too. Endeduo buying tti new polished heat treated. Very glad I spent the money, theres a bump for you.

Lol. Saw your previous posts while searching. Wasn't very encouraging. Been looking for a few months already. Almost had a pair, but guess I wasn't quick enough or close enough. I have a pair of hookers I can run for now. Not giving up yet.

I have a pair of tti headers new still in unopened box part number#tti340A-C4. They are ceramic coated with thermal barrier unpolished.Price is $700 + shipping,if interested PM me.

LTD - Another option is to buy direct from TTI at either of the Fling (Spring or Fall) events in Van Nuys or at Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas. TTI has had a vendor display at all of these that I've been to and usually offers a "Show Discount" at the event.
Good luck!

LTD - Another option is to buy direct from TTI at either of the Fling (Spring or Fall) events in Van Nuys or at Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas. TTI has had a vendor display at all of these that I've been to and usually offers a "Show Discount" at the event.
Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion. Spring Fling is just over 2 months away. That is probably about how much longer I'm willing to wait. If I don't come up with a set by then, this would be the next best thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. Spring Fling is just over 2 months away. That is probably about how much longer I'm willing to wait. If I don't come up with a set by then, this would be the next best thing.

Spring Fling, April 5-6
MATS, April 11-13

...and don't forget our Inland Mopars all-Mopar "Mopars In May At CSDR" charity-benefit car show and swap at California School for the Deaf in Riverside on May 18!

you might consider a set of Dougs D453 ceramic coated, you can pick them up at autozone.com till the 28th for $476. with 20% off shipped free to home ,plus tax, they are a steal at that price.

you might consider a set of Dougs D453 ceramic coated, you can pick them up at autozone.com till the 28th for $476. with 20% off shipped free to home ,plus tax, they are a steal at that price.

Saw the post about that. Is a great price, but I'm looking for bigger tubes and something that will give good ground clearance. For me, the TTI's are already a compromise with 1 5/8" stepped to 1 3/4". I would prefer 1 3/4" all the way but, like I said, I'm looking for more ground clearance too.
-Thanks

Call Wes at Mancini.new set tti polished for 659.00.free shipping on show specials.those Doug's are a great deal if still availible

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back