Tubes

-
My old centerlines leaked from the hubs, put them in water and bubbles out the center ring. I tubed them but I think windshield sealer at the seam of the rims halves would have worked as thats whats on a few I've come across. I couldnt seal these because the stem hole was corroded and it would not hold air there either. Tubes worked but I never had to pass tech.

thumbnail.jpg
My old centerlines leaked from the hubs, put them in water and bubbles out the center ring. I tubed them but I think windshield sealer at the seam of the rims halves would have worked as thats whats on a few I've come across. I couldnt seal these because the stem hole was corroded and it would not hold air there either. Tubes worked but I never had to pass tech.

I just dawn soaped a new 295 60 d15 hoosier , and had it mounted on an american racing outlaw 1 rim , checked it the next day, was 3/4 lbs higher than when I left it , temp went up about 25 degrees in the garage . Its liter than the same tire w/ a tube on a weld prostar !
Dont have a pic of the outlaw1 rim yet .

Kim, take a look at these tubes, they are sold on Amazon.com.

31gKIlsucoL._AC_.jpg

Raisman Inner Tube 15X600-6 with TR87 L-Stem

-
Back