Tuff wheel horn button

-

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I got a repo tuff wheel and horn button from a buddy. I bought the can an the horn switch, I installed the can, mounted the wheel, installed the horn switch, and the damn horn button will not fit on the switch. It will not go deep enough to fit. I guess the tuff wheel horn switches all all the same, so my button must be a Grant??? The metal ring in the back only looks to be about 5/8 deep.
Anyone got any spares kicking around????
AL

Well you learn something every day, thought I would share just incase your wheel button is like mine.
The horn button has a metal peice on the inside that will fit over the horn switch but like I said mine was not deep enough to fit over and lock onto the switch. Well after sratching my head for a few hours I found out that the metal inner peice can be removed and the horn button will fit INTO the horn switch instead of OVER it.
Damn after market stuff LOL
AL

Well Scott I dropped down a few letters, I traded the Cuda for a 73 340 Charger, Snake knows of the car..he gave me a bit of a heads up before I got it.
I have since got rid of the 20 and 18 inch rims and went with some Cragar D windows.
She is all ripped apart now...got a dozen things going on a once with her LOL.
AL

Attachments

• oct charger1 001.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 233
  • oct charger 005.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 226
LOL.... HEY WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON...I fell out of a 68 Valiant..I was pretty young..but I still remember it.
If you should ever want to re-live that moment in your childhood...I will be happy to take you for a drive...LOL
AL

LOL.... HEY WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON...I fell out of a 68 Valiant..I was pretty young..but I still remember it.
If you should ever want to re-live that moment in your childhood...I will be happy to take you for a drive...LOL
AL

Lol too funny!! Love to go for a ride, but this time I'll be wearing a seatbelt

Hey Al,now that different.I like the white interior :glasses7:Change of colour?What you doing to it?:burnout:

Getting the bugs out of her mostly, wiring correction!!! and other misc crap that shouldn't have been done but was, afew upgrades, stereo install, basically "puttin on her make-up" nothing performance wise this year just getting her reliable.
AL

Getting the bugs out of her mostly, wiring correction!!! and other misc crap that shouldn't have been done but was, afew upgrades, stereo install, basically "puttin on her make-up" nothing performance wise this year just getting her reliable.
AL
Watch out for the Barracuda teeth this season! They are sharp! lol..

I know I hate the tips and they gotta go but I can't pay for the machine gun tips at least not new ones LOL
We will come up with something...still got some time before May.
Al

-
Back