-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Duster4speed

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar small block tunnel ram setup with 2 Holley 4 barrel carbs. Edelbrock TR5 & 2 Holley 4 barrels- list #'s 1850. Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge. Will need cleanup & rebuild. Vintage setup.
PM with questions. $225.00 + shipping
Thanks, Lou

Attachments

• Longram 008.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 651
  • Longram 009.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 644
Welcome to FABO! Where are you located, will you ship? What is the hole for in the side of the intake, was it drilled?

Looks like someone put the hole there to have a vacuum port. Like the six pack intakes had.

Thanks for the welcome!

I just deleted my email address from the ad-I should have read the instructions before posting.

This is how I acquired this setup years ago-it came with a vehicle purchase. Shipping will be whatever FEDEX charges & nothing more.

I am not sure what the hole is for on the side of the part, [I didn't put it there]

Thanks again. I wasn't expecting all this response so please bear with me in getting back to you.

Thanks,
Lou

Location is in 360's avatar, unless he added it later, that's where it's supposed to be.
I think that hole in the manifold was added somewhere along the way. Don't remember ever seeing one there in the day.

Well, I wanted to buy this but have not heard back from this member in 6 days, I am going to pass on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back