Turbine Inspired Center Console DIY

-
That is a unique, one of a kind masterpiece. I really like it.

That is very unique and ultra cool! It looks perfect with your seats and interior. Great work and a job well done. Awesome man!!

WOW! Color match was perfect for your interior. Congrats it's a beauty well done!...............Kinda sorry it's over......

WOW! Color match was perfect for your interior. Congrats it's a beauty well done!...............Kinda sorry it's over......

Thanks everyone. I have this problem where I think of something, then do it, I don't like to drag projects out - it makes me upset because I'll forget about what the final product was supposed to look like before I finish it.

I know I could make a couple more turbine themed pieces but I don't know what I'd make specifically - or where it'd go in the car. I'm always open to thoughts.

Worked with a guy once who's saying was" you just have to know how to help yourself"
Would say you know how.
Looks good, glad it turned out like your vision.

Super nice job. I got to see and hear the turbine car one of the years the Monster Mopar was at St. Louis.

You lost me about half way through, I was thinking, what the heck is this guy building?

But I have to say, now that I've seen the finished product, I'm impressed. It looks pretty cool.

Nice work.

nice to see someone imagine something and get going and build it....well done!!
I tell people all the time "have a go, the worse that can happen is you have to start again"

-
Back