Turbo Headers and hot pipes - Here is your Chance!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherA

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Alright guys and gals. I no long have a need for this stuff because I'll go the procharger route next time I get crazy.

Here is your chance to pic up the hot side for a turbo setup.
T4 flange for the turbo mount.
2 1/2 inch cross over pipe and merge pipe.
3" down pipe
Dakota shorty headers flipped and massaged to fit.
I'll even throw in the 6" cone air filter and pipe that goes to the turbo.

2012-07-22_19-40-51_431.jpg

2012-03-11_12-10-43_364.jpg

2012-03-11_12-10-58_430.jpg

2012-03-11_12-11-03_914.jpg

2012-03-11_12-11-12_979.jpg

2012-03-11_12-11-22_377.jpg

2012-03-11_12-11-30_86.jpg

2012-03-11_12-11-56_217.jpg

2012-03-11_12-12-12_707.jpg

2012-03-11_12-12-23_428.jpg

Installed in the Dart

CompletedTurboDartUnderHood.jpg

frontendtornoff.jpg

What it did in the dart.
DartBurnout1.jpg

$500 + Shipping

Sure, you could try to buy the headers, pipe, flange and vband clamps for that price. But then figure in all the time your going spend fabricating it.

Believe me, you will come out weeks ahead and avoid quite a few head aches.

So now is the time to quit dreaming about doing that turbo project and actually do it!
The hard part is the hot side piping, and that's already done for you! :)

Sure, you could try to buy the headers, pipe, flange and vband clamps for that price. But then figure in all the time your going spend fabricating it.

Believe me, you will come out weeks ahead and avoid quite a few head aches.

So now is the time to quit dreaming about doing that turbo project and actually do it!
The hard part is the hot side piping, and that's already done for you! :)

Believe you me, that is alot of fab work there, weeks if not more! Excellent starting point. bump

Nope, still for sale.
Lots of inquiries but that's it.

That is a really nice set up.

How come you had to mod the header tubes? In your build thread it looks like the headers bolted right on? Were tubed modded for clearance?

I wonder how tight this would fit in an early a-body.. My new magnum motor is begging for a little boost.

That is a really nice set up.

How come you had to mod the header tubes? In your build thread it looks like the headers bolted right on? Were tubed modded for clearance?

Yes, a couple tubes had to be massaged on the passenger side for clearance. The end of the headers cut so I could set the proper angle to get the merge pipe to fit and clear the pullies, radiator, alternator, K member, and to weld on the v band end.

I wonder how tight this would fit in an early a-body.. My new magnum motor is begging for a little boost.

Can't help you with that. I had it on a 1970 A body, no idea how it would fit the earlier ones.

Buy it and let me know how it work for you. :D

I would love to. Just need to sell an engine first. lol

I can agree with him on the fab work. A real PITA on my Bigblock. With all the materials I probably have near $800 not including the countless hours of labor!

If you are running smallblock would suggest you jump on this!

BTW, what happened? Why did you decide to go back N/A??

I'm honestly surprised that this hasn't been sold by now.

Keep in mind you can't exactly order a "kit" for a small block Mopar turbo setup.

Those that have gone through the work of making their own have already attested to what your buying here.

It was put it up for sale on FABO first.
I'll be putting it on cragslist and theturboforums this weekend and probably asking more for it.

Don't kick yourself in the @ss when it sells and you no longer have the easy opportunity to finally turbocharge your project.

Forgot about the bracket I made to help support the merge pipe with the turbo weight.
Also found the large v band clamp for the down pipe.

2012-08-02_21-42-03_11.jpg

2012-08-02_21-42-16_785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back