turbo motorcycle

-
here's my question. Have you done any research as far as EFI conversions go? putting a turbo on an EFI setup would be a whole lot easier IMO

I finally gave up and bought a Hyabusa. Turbo not required.:glasses7:

a buddy of mine got a 'busa and put a turbo and nitrous on it. i got to hop on it 1 time. NEVER again. you think it doesnt take much to raise the front wheel on the hwy now! holy blajeezes! :prayer:

i have a triumph speed triple that i turbo'ed and it is scary fast power comes on smooth no boost spike but it ran 9 sec quarters last year on e85 prewarning it does affect everything and it is not for light wallets i have about 3k into my whole setup as is and it still isnt perfect i need a 700 dollar mega squirt 3 still......... but ya man it is a blast

I have owned and built two turbo busa's. Black one was mainly show with only 317rwhp and the sleeper made 491rwhp. Love them.. Took some getting use
to as you had to learn to ride an 1/8th mile ahead all the time..

The silver one was my sleeper.. stock wheel base and would do 70mph rollin burnouts and 120mph rollin wheelies..

Black bike was the one I built for show.. I sure do miss that one.. You may notice in the pic of the black one with the tank ifted that it had a 5th injector also that was hob switch activated.

Attachments

• 61706 001 (Medium).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 61506 005 (Medium).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 150
  • clean003 (Large).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 154
  • clean007 (Large).jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 152
  • turbo007.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 150
  • clean004 (Large).jpg