Turd in a Punch Bowl

-

Demon 408

Reaction score
You weren't the turd there...

Sorry, most of that stuff doesn't impress me one bit, including the viper stuff.

Naaaaaaa, your car looks good and there were other ol'school cars there. No biggie. Hell, if the other car owners give ya flak, just remind them of the age differences and then , we'll see were there ride is in so many years from now.

Naaaaaaa, your car looks good and there were other ol'school cars there. No biggie. Hell, if the other car owners give ya flak, just remind them of the age differences and then , we'll see were there ride is in so many years from now.

No flak, just not a lot of folks that spoke musclecar...or actually knew how to work on their cars.

I would have felt the same as you. You have an awesome car and certainly not "off the shelf" as theirs are maybe a bull in a china shop but by no means a turd. lol

There was nothing special or custom about any of those POS's, your Demon gets my vote. And I bet every one of them have AAA for emergency tire changes.

GAH i hate newer cars!! an old hot rod or classic will turn me on well before a damn lambo, or bentley. your demon by far was the best!
~April

PS classics where built better and stronger than any of that crap!

I love shows like that. It's fun to be the only one. I have had my old Dart in a few shows where I was the only one that didn't have shiny paint. I attracted more attention than many other cars. People can relate to our cars easier than
the mega dollar powder puffs. You did great!

Thats one nice looking turd you got there. LOL J/K I think it looks just as good if not better than the "new" cars. You can see them any day.

I went to a cars and coffiee here at Dupont Registry i was not impressed most of the attendees were stuck up pricks who would not even look at our cars, like we were below them i would never attend another one, i would rather be at a friday night cruise in with a bunch of old school guys like myself. I personally don't like that super car crap anyway.

I love shows like that. It's fun to be the only one. I have had my old Dart in a few shows where I was the only one that didn't have shiny paint. I attracted more attention than many other cars. People can relate to our cars easier than
the mega dollar powder puffs. You did great!

I agree. I will go back, they have these once every month. They are neat because they hold the Cars and Coffee events early morning (from 0800-1000 am) and there is no judging or classes to enter or entry fees. I love being the "turd" in someone else's punch bowl.

looked like a nice mix of cars, a few cool old ones, could have used more, not a bad though

Im afraid I would have to drive right by that gathering.
Not my cup of tea.
Your Demon looks sweet by the way. Something to be proud of.

I'm a turd at any event i take my cuda to can't hold a candle to anything there, but i'm always the only mostly orig. big back window cuda some times one of only a few mopars attending may not win trophys[not intrested in those anyway] but i get a lot of lookers especially females they get this smirk on their faces and say lotsa good memorys in one of these,i say that plymouth was very smart for putting a dance floor in the back of their car! They look puzzled and i say for the horizontal hokey pokey LOL. they grin and walk on.Your demon is a very nice looking car far from turd status.

-
Back