Turkey run

-

gunship

Reaction score
Anyone going to turkey run? I will most likely be there for the majority of the weekend. sadly, the car wont be coming along.

Going, Friday or Saturday, not sure. No car, just a tourist/spectator on vacation.

Going to miss it this year... what use to be a 48 mile drive for me to get to the track is now a 1300 mile trip:protest: If you see the Cougar Club lined up by the lake stop by and tell'm I said HEY

I'll be there for the duration. I hear the night action is really great. I hope my liver is up to it.

The buddy I'm going with has gone with me to Carlisle and the Nats for the last 3 years. He has several cars and he took one of his Chevelles with him for the winter. So I'll be in a black Chevelle with an LT1 overdrive. a/c and good tunes. Not a Mopar but it will have to do.

I doubt it for this household !!:sad11: I found out after the day at Don Garlits,that my legs can't handle the walking !!And there's no comparison in size between the two !!I think it's time to concede,and find me a mobility cart to get my azz back and forth !!Besides,we need to get christmas up around here ! Especialy since we now have side by side homes !!!Man there's going to be a chittload of lights !!

I go all three days. I spend one day walking the swap areas. One day taking in all the cars. And the last day complaining that the things I wanted on day one are now gone. A whole bunch of fun. The swap areas are always short on Mopar items. At times it seems like the " Ford/Chevy ARAMA". Still a good time.

Reporting live from the Chevy run. 6,000 pre regestered for show plus drive ins 3,000 plus in car corral. You can count the a bodies on one hand.

-
Back