Turn the dogs loose....

-

Small Block

Reaction score
......and help me track down a member i haven't heard from in some time. GTXperience aka Ben hasn't been around for awhile so if ya know something please let me know. I'm concerned and curious at the same time. He's a So Cal guy for you that have a clue. Thanks for any input.
Small Block

......and help me track down a member i haven't heard from in some time. GTXperience aka Ben hasn't been around for awhile so if ya know something please let me know. I'm concerned and curious at the same time. He's a So Cal guy for you that have a clue. Thanks for any input.
Small Block

on the map wasn't he up in the bay area??
yea here he is
http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=165381

I wonder where hes been....I live about an hour away from him...Last I saw him was at the bay area cruise he set up...

I'll look back in my PM's and see if i have a phone# for him. Keep me posted on what you find or have contact with him.
Small Block

Yeahhh, now that you mention it I haven't seen him lately either. Hope Ben's all right ... he's a good guy.

And we need all the moderators we can get around here lately.

Talked with him a couple of times in the past so I might have a phone number for him Bill. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

If ya got it Leanna PM it to me and i'll make contact. Yes he seemed to be one of the good guys. I found another post from him on 7-19-2010.
Small Block

I just left a voicemail message on the cell phone number I have for Ben. I'll let everyone know if I hear from him.

He is a great guy and I was wondering where he was as well cuz he normally snipes the rule breakers in the for sale thread:-D

Anyone heard anything on Ben? Leanna, did ya find that phone # for me? Anyone live close to his location. He traded parts and did a lot on here so seems like someone has to have a phone # on him. Little help guys and gals.
Small Block

No Bill, I couldn't find it. I've been sick all weekend so maybe I'll be able to dig it up when I have a brain again.

I last saw Ben on July 29th when I picked up the Barracuda. Last email from him on Aug 25th trying to work out a deal gone bad. Hasn't returned any emails since.

I ran onto some numbers and have called all three. I've left messages and explained who i was. Now it's back to the old waiting game. We'll find something i'm sure.
Small Block

Leanna, That number got me in touch with a hospital, i think. The lady i talked to hooked me up with a Beth Gorman or at least her voice mail. She was in a meeting so i left a message explaining who i was and what info i was seeking, but as of now i haven't got any calls back. I aint done either. Anyone know of any of his CLOSE friends? Give me a name....please. People dont just drop off the face of the earth. I'll try something i've been holding off on doing.
Small Block

I hope he's OK. We have done some business together and he is always on the up and up.

We did some business together a while back,but I havent seen nor heard from him. He did say he was taking a break from here in his last p.m (sorry,long gone now) and I have no clue why. He is a superdude!

I have been wondering this same thing for a while now,so thanks smallblock!

I think he,s on a covert CIA operation. Not really lol. I have been wondering about him too. I think of him everytime I wear my Lyons dragstrip shirt he sent me.

I think of him anytime an idiot posts their Ph# or email in the FS section. Any news? I wish he would come back and mod like he used to.

-
Back