Turning a 74 into a 72

-
what kind of rims and tires did you use? rim size and offset ? i really like the way they look

Sorry green dart missed your post from awhile back, front rims are 17"x7"don't know the off set (bought them used they where on a barracuda). Front tires are 215/45R17 87H.
Rears are 17"x8" 245/45R 17 95H. American Racing rims. Tires are Venturs HP II.

Stan, just read your build thread threw and boy, nice work! There is a guy up here who is turning a 75 swinger into a 70. He got the donor car from my son and I and I think his project is going to be a lot more work than yours, LoL. I am going to pass your build along to him so he can see how to do it right. He's a young fella not on here very much, but maybe your efforts will help him along. Get well soon so you can drive that bad boy!!

Stan, just read your build thread threw and boy, nice work! There is a guy up here who is turning a 75 swinger into a 70. He got the donor car from my son and I and I think his project is going to be a lot more work than yours, LoL. I am going to pass your build along to him so he can see how to do it right. He's a young fella not on here very much, but maybe your efforts will help him along. Get well soon so you can drive that bad boy!!

Thanks, it was a lot of work but well worth it in the end. I'll tell you one thing I know this dart from the inside out! Lol
Rewiring it was the biggest challenge for me but I managed to get it done. Still can't figure the horn out though. If I hook it up it blows all the time.:violent1:

Hope is build turned out good. He should start a build thread.

Well haven't done much but tear the poor thing apart.
74%20dart%20023.jpg

Dash and wiring is out, guess it's time to do some body work.
74%20dart%20030.jpg
I’m in the process of doing this to my dart , any helpful hints and how did you mate the panel to the trunk floor since it’s different

Last edited:
-
Back