TV Tray for Seniors

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I am told these really work. I suggest you buy a new one rather than taking it off of your commode.

I shopped around and found a light weight plastic version. You can just wipe it off with a damp rag or toss it into the dishwasher. You may want to get yours soon as I'm sure there will be a run on the hardware and plumbing stores as this email circulates.

By the way, these are gender friendly.

upload_2017-7-3_16-28-14.jpeg

I am told these really work. I suggest you buy a new one rather than taking it off of your commode.

I shopped around and found a light weight plastic version. You can just wipe it off with a damp rag or toss it into the dishwasher. You may want to get yours soon as I'm sure there will be a run on the hardware and plumbing stores as this email circulates.

By the way, these are gender friendly.

View attachment 1715063238

Get one with a prop rod to keep it level....

I would also recommend going with the smaller hole so the food is closer to your mouth and less gets on your shirt.... Can eliminate napkins...

I would also recommend going with the smaller hole so the food is closer to your mouth and less gets on your shirt.... Can eliminate napkins...

One could just pull one of those paper seat covers over the head before donning the table.

I'll have to break out a hole saw and add cup holders while granny knits us some neck cozies

-
Back