Twas The Night Before Christmas

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was pissed. He cussed out the elves and threw down his list. Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks. I ha...va good mind to scrap the whole works! I've busted my *** for damn near a year, Instead of "Thanks Santa"--what do I hear? The old lady bitches cause I work late at night. The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight. Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids. Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS. And just when I thought that things would get better Those assholes from the IRS sent me a letter, They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny. Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money? And the kids these days--they all are the pits. They want the impossible--Those mean little *****. I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds Assembling dolls...Their arms, legs and heads. I made a ton of yo yo's--No request for them, They want computers and robots...they think - I'm IBM! Flying through the air...dodging the trees Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees I'm quitting this job there's just no enjoyment I'll sit on my fat *** and draw unemployment. There's no Christmas this year now you know the reason, I found me a blonde. I'm going SOUTH for the season.

· https://www.facebook.com/#
  • 1116464_1637710824_442071676_q.jpg

-
Back