twins

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
are any other members here a twin.

I have a twin sister and I have met some other twins before and it seems that the most common twins are two females......even though I know a pair where one is male and the other female.....I have never met any twins with two males.

just curious how common it is.

This topic will either stay good or go down hill real quick. Just letting you know in advance.

My cousin has 2 twin girls, although not identical, my other cousin has 2 friends who are twin brothers. It does seem like more sets of twins are girls.

I dearly hope there's no one just as identically bad as me out there, LOL

I have a twin sister and I have met some other twins before and it seems that the most common twins are two females......even though I know a pair where one is male and the other female.....I have never met any twins with two males.

I have known some twin boys. it happens. There were two sets of twin guys in my high school class. My brother's ex wife's twins still live with him and they aren't his. They were from her first marriage.

Do you know what twins are? It's the same kid twice....

Identical twins can frustrate forensic research. Both twins have identical DNA. And if neither twin admits to the crime, they can't prove which one did it...

Fraternal twins don't have identical DNA.

My grandmother had three sets, four boys and two girls. Folk lore rumor mills claim that twins skip a generation but so far I don;t have any twin grandchildren.

I dated a girl in high school who was a fraternal twin. She came from a long line of twins. Eight straight generations on her dad's side of the family were identical males. She and her sister were the first fraternals and the first girls.

I went to school with identical triplets!

They were girls, and they were HOT.

Fertility drugs tend to produce more twins, for various reasons.

We got a set of cats that are twins. Does that count?

My wife is what is called a "shadow" twin. When she was born, there was one baby, one sac, and two cords. After doing some research, my wife found out in this case she should have had an identical twin sister. My wife said that, all her life, she has felt an empty place inside her where her sister should have been. It's hard for me to understand, as I have never been in her place.

Gotta ask, is your twin sister anything like you in respect to your likes and dislikes and your enthatuation with cars???? Oh wait, I mean MOPARS not cars!!!

Also in high school there was a set of female twins that I knew of, they were in my grade, but my older brother dated them both!!

I know 5 sets of twins 3 identical all boys . one set of fraternal boys and a boy and girl. there is a set of twins here that run the local saw mill I knew them all my life and partied with them both for years and the only way I can tell them apart now is one gained 20 lbs over the other.

Gotta ask, is your twin sister anything like you in respect to your likes and dislikes and your enthatuation with cars???? Oh wait, I mean MOPARS not cars!!!

we were pretty much the same until age 14 almost 15 when we were separated and now we are completely opposite people, I think the difference is because of difference in environments ......at 14 I was brought to the U.S. and transplanted in Colorado and she stayed in India. I see her once a year but we are not really into the same stuff now......she does not know really what a mopar is ....they all look like old cars to her, and she don't speak English.

she has no desire to come to USA even for a visit .......I feel sorry for her that she has never driven a big block car and had a hamburger.

we were pretty much the same until age 14 almost 15 when we were separated and now we are completely opposite people, I think the difference is because of difference in environments ......at 14 I was brought to the U.S. and she stayed in India. I see her once a year but we are not really into the same stuff now......she does not know really what a mopar is ....they all look like old cars to her, and she don't speak English.

she has no desire to come to USA even for a visit .......I feel sorry for her that she has never driven a big block car and had a hamburger.

WOW. I find that amazing!! Geez, from many things I've read, a lot of twins (women usually) seem to express that they wouldn't or couldn't ever be far apart from their other "half". And the fact that she doesn't even speak English and you do.....very interesting! It's almost a crack-up.....how you ended up in this little niche part of the universe, especially as a girl, and your origins etc. etc......hamburgers etc....:cheers:

WOW. I find that amazing!! Geez, from many things I've read, a lot of twins (women usually) seem to express that they wouldn't or couldn't ever be far apart from their other "half".:cheers:

My sisters absolutely hate each other. They are pretty much the polar opposite of the normal "twins". I'm not sure why, but they have been this way since Junior High School.

There are some Mopar twin guys about 30 miles from me.

Roy and Troy. I believe they are about 5 years older than me.

They have quite the extensive collection of nice drivers, restorables and parts cars.

I've only been to their acreage once, but I remember:

Super Coupe
70 Super Bee
Challenger vert
Multiple E body Barracudas
At least 2 LRE's
74 Sunroof Rallye 400 Charger
68 Barracuda FB
73 340 Dart Sport 3 speed sunroof
Customized "all door" A100 van with quad headlights.

There are some Mopar twin guys about 30 miles from me.

Roy and Troy. I believe they are about 5 years older than me.

They have quite the extensive collection of nice drivers, restorables and parts cars.

I've only been to their acreage once, but I remember:

Super Coupe
70 Super Bee
Challenger vert
Multiple E body Barracudas
At least 2 LRE's
74 Sunroof Rallye 400 Charger
68 Barracuda FB
73 340 Dart Sport 3 speed sunroof
Customized "all door" A100 van with quad headlights.

rani, do u have a pic of your twin sis and u together? would be interesting. I`ve been telling an indian freind of mine how cute u are,
and in to mopars, but u changed ur (avatar-think that`s what it`s called) before he saw it! u got an old van on it now. pweeeze:hello2::hello2::hello2:

No, cats are born in litters.... :sign3:

And your 'nads are not considered to be twins either, so don't ask.... :silent:

Yeah but we still got a set of twins out of the litter. Two cats. One sack. TWINS.

-
Back