Two 64 Dart Questions

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
First, just refurbished my dash and all the gauges, installed working gauges and new light bulbs. There's a part that looks like a condensor on the back of the panel that connects with the circuit board. Is that the voltage regulator?

Second, does anyone have a source for the rubber seal that goes on the end of the steering shaft/

Thanks

Are you referring to this seal? This one is available, PM me if you want it.

001.jpg

John the 64 does not have a voltage limiter it is built in the gas gauge and the bottom steering col seal has a brg in it.

The little condense looking thing is a radio noise suppressor. It should attach to the 12V connection on the fuel gauge.
Thanks, Mark

Are you referring to this seal? This one is available, PM me if you want it.

I'll take it. Name your$$$$ but please go easy on me. Having two projects going at the same time is taxing to my wallet.

The little condense looking thing is a radio noise suppressor. It should attach to the 12V connection on the fuel gauge.
Thanks, Mark

Thanks. Someone took this dash that I have in my vert and modded a voltage regulator to the printed circuit.

John the 64 does not have a voltage limiter it is built in the gas gauge and the bottom steering col seal has a brg in it.

Thanks guy. Say, I forgot to tell you I did get that speedo. That is too cool. Thanks again.

-
Back