Two 65s coming soon

-
'Home' is Dayton, OH when I can get there
Most days home is the front seat of my truck
driving around the country ...

Jim

Closest I lived to Ohio was when I lived in Michigan in the early to mid eighties, that's where I sold my first 66 Barracuda.
The fellow who bought it couldn't believe how solid it was, he must have been under that car for a half hour. I hauled it out there from Oregon.

So ya got any pics of those 65s yet?
No, I need to do the trim as part trade and cash before I get the cars.
It's a horse-trade and the trim won't be finished for a while yet, turn-around for complete cars is around three months right now.:clock:

That's a good lookin 66 in yer drive there Chryslerfat, hey where is Monroe, Mich? I can't remember, I lived around westland most the time I was there.

Monroe is 15 miles north of Toledo Ohio. Westland thats right near where I work. I work in Plymouth.

Yes Livonia is the neighboring community to Plymouth.The 66 in my pic was originally from Va. so it does not have the Michigan rust. As a matter of fact the 3 65`s I have are from NC PA and NY.

Yes Livonia is the neighboring community to Plymouth.The 66 in my pic was originally from Va. so it does not have the Michigan rust. As a matter of fact the 3 65`s I have are from NC PA and NY.

My personal fav is 66 but I have never had a 65 so lookin forward to workin on these two, what condition are your 65's in?

Two need floor work and one needs 1/4 work but nothing big. I plan on saving one of the 65s for my 11 year old son to put together himself. He already has a 49 IHC KB1 that we will be working on soon that we put a 350 Chevy and posi in from a Chevelle. Our favorite projects are the 2 coupes a 41 Chrysler and a 27 Ford.

Welcome to this great site rpmongoose
Looking forward to seeing your 65 Barracuda's and your new post's
I am a 66 fan myself, Meet Victoria :-D

7121958 002.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

Welcome to FABO. It's great to see another early A in the crowd. Keep us posted on your progress. I thought you mentioned that your son likes burnt orange. There is a very nice 66 Dart convert in my town painted burnt orange. I saw it once and didn't take a photo. It is gorgeous and that color is my #1 or #2 pick for my Dart. (whenever I can scrape up enough money for paint) LOL Here is a burnt orange Valiant photo I found on the web. toolmanmike

fall07 244.jpg

64 val orange.jpg

Welcome to FABO. It's great to see another early A in the crowd. Keep us posted on your progress. I thought you mentioned that your son likes burnt orange. There is a very nice 66 Dart convert in my town painted burnt orange. I saw it once and didn't take a photo. It is gorgeous and that color is my #1 or #2 pick for my Dart. (whenever I can scrape up enough money for paint) LOL Here is a burnt orange Valiant photo I found on the web. toolmanmike

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

i have 2 cudas also, 64 and 65. the 64 is the black one and, the other is my 65. it has 12,908 orginal miles from los angles former race car. w/ a bored 198 /6 offy 4bbl intake and cilfford split headers 4 speed trans 8 3/4 323 posi. got it for 1500. the 64 has a 273 hipo, with a pushbutton 904. it is now in all primer awaiting paint the pic of the 1/4 panel is where i cut it out and replaced it thanks to rick @ laysons.com boy was that fun i love my cars and no new car could ever replace them... i do need a few parts so here it is oh sold the motor in the 65 intake headers and all to swap a v8
v8 badges
fuel cell
fender exit headers
disc brake setup 70ish abody
4 speed trans
360 4bbl motor
hirise intake

100_3672.jpg

002.jpg

l_2db75903eac840b289e095efce44092e.jpg

100_3695.jpg

i have 2 cudas also, 64 and 65. the 64 is the black one and, the other is my 65. it has 12,908 orginal miles from los angles former race car. w/ a bored 198 /6 offy 4bbl intake and cilfford split headers 4 speed trans 8 3/4 323 posi. got it for 1500. the 64 has a 273 hipo, with a pushbutton 904. it is now in all primer awaiting paint the pic of the 1/4 panel is where i cut it out and replaced it thanks to rick @ laysons.com boy was that fun i love my cars and no new car could ever replace them... i do need a few parts so here it is oh sold the motor in the 65 intake headers and all to swap a v8
v8 badges
fuel cell
fender exit headers
disc brake setup 70ish abody
4 speed trans
360 4bbl motor
hirise intake

I would be happy if both the ones I'm getting even ran......but they don't

You got some got stuff there

-
Back