Two bored kids and a video camera

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Youth......... They think there indestructible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMTHwjy6Z8"]Insane Jump by a Buick La sabre - YouTube[/ame]

I used to think that the big cars like that were strong enough to protect you/thedriver if in a significant accident-say that buick hitting the tree and the base of the hill.

My grandfather was a claims adjuster (after the railroad after WW2) for fireman's fund insurance and possessed photos of chevelles', road runners', cadillacs', etc. crumpled up like aluminum cans. My guess is that the cars crumpled up wrecked at over 100mph.

I guess MAYBE with a roll cage, and no head/neck trauma, you'd be okay most of the time. I have done quite a few things that foolish with a car, and now I am thinking twice.

I bet if he hit the tree at the hill base, he'd at least break some ribs and smash his face.

Wow, that was nutty! I was thinking about him loosing it after landing and hitting one of the big trees at the bottom of that hill!

Man, they are soo lucky that they didnt lose control!! It would have been instant death for sure!

Thought I'd add one to the thread. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8W85WjayKQ&feature=related"]Extreme jump and crash, Chevrolet - Silverlake 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care what those idiots do as long as they do it AWAY from me. The population could use some cullin' of stupidity like that.

I miss those days! :sad11:

Although we were never dumb enough to video it! We had enough trouble with the cops as it was! :laughing:

Now that I have kids that depend on me I don't get to have anymore fun!

If they get taken out, it will be natural selection at its finest. Just hope they don't take anybody with um.

I don't care what those idiots do as long as they do it AWAY from me. The population could use some cullin' of stupidity like that.
When I was younger I was the clown doing that kind of crap, now I could not agree more with Asktoro.....only hope that when the cullin' starts there is nobody around but them.....

Wow, that thing flew.
The first thing that went through my mind when I saw the thread title was some punks destroying nice houses or setting things on fire.
When I started the video I quickly switched to thinking I was about to witness death by a stationary large tree.

If they get taken out, it will be natural selection at its finest. Just hope they don't take anybody with um.

Isn't this comin' from the guy that took his buddies out in his charger to 140+mph with crappy tires? -only to have the tire blow out at 30mph the next day?

Stroker, a lot of us did this stupid stuff back in the day, I don't think Darwin got much of a say when their making more stupid people everyday.

-and yes, I did that crap too.

-
Back