Types of hubcaps

-
wonder if that hood all glass or steel with a glass scoop

Here's some more pictures and his description .

Screenshot_20190923-210722_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-210729_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-210801_Facebook.jpg

IMHO. Whatever you do don't mix Plymouth and Dodge emblems, it just looks wrong.

i like how he lists the bird crap as though it's too much trouble to clean it off
Yea those wheels look awesome! Sweet hood too, looks better than I was imagining.
that's the early 70's twin snorkel A-body scoop and a 69' power bulge hood. i had modified a re-poped fiberglass 6pak air cleaner to seal to it.

post 88

IMHO. Whatever you do don't mix Plymouth and Dodge emblems, it just looks wrong.
one kind on the right and one one the left :)

Those cop wheels and center caps look good on most mopars. I havent seen many wheel covers I like.

I was thinking it looked like a full size wheel hub cap (wheel cover), as it seems to have the valve stem opening.

I will for now on call them by the correct name, thanks for the correction. They pretty nifty looking as well.

I think I'm going to buy picture #1. Who needs 10 sets of wheels when you can have 10 different types of poverty caps!

It was WAY less of a correction than it was to make sure you had the proper term so you could find what you were looking for easier. ;)

It was WAY less of a correction than it was to make sure you had the proper term so you could find what you were looking for easier. ;)

Thanks!

I'm really not looking for anything in particular (besides axle shafts and 5x4.5 brakes, but that's a secret don't tell my wife she is going to kill me) usually I just search Mopar parts and look at it all. But with getting some poverty caps and steel wheels I've been more interested in all the different types .

Sorry to nit-pic, but some need to understand the differences between a hub cap and a wheel cover. This way we are all speaking the same language.

I was thinking it looked like a full size wheel hub cap (wheel cover), as it seems to have the valve stem opening.

I will for now on call them by the correct name, thanks for the correction. They pretty nifty looking as well.

I think I'm going to buy picture #1. Who needs 10 sets of wheels when you can have 10 different types of poverty caps!

I remember seeing this place in Vegas but I never stopped in to see what they had or what they could do.

Hub Caps | Center Caps | Custom Wheels | Las Vegas, NV

Sorry to nit-pic, but some need to understand the differences between a hub cap and a wheel cover. This way we are all speaking the same language.
hub cap only covers the portion of the wheel that includes the hub and lug nuts. wheel cover covers the entire wheel face

Thanks for all the replies, good learning in here.

I got some redline poverty caps thanks to a great member find on FABO.

So the caps with the red circle would be the right / correct ones for my 69 Swinger? The ones I have on it now don't have the red , what would they be off?

-
Back