-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
Car was bought new in 1965 for the U.S. Navy..Car is rusty,motor is seized..Car is Pretty complete.Even still has the U.S. Navy plaque on dash and faded #`s on the body...Even has the Mopar warranty on the drivers side of the dash frame still intact.Drivers fender is in much above average condition,with a very small rust spot starting.Passengers side can be used ,but has a bit more rust..Motor is complete for the most part,transmission is all there.Radiator is there as well as wiper linkage and motor.Heater box is still in it as well.Interior is for the most part complete but tired.Doors appear to be solid.Bench,auto column shift.Radio delete ,manual steering,dog dish hubcaps.All door,side and rear glass are intact..Rear window rolls up and down.Hood and Tailgate are very badly rusted..Sitting since 1991.Located in Keene NH.Comes with Bill of sale only.$950 firm.If it does not sell,I will part it out.

DSC08524.JPG

DSC08525.JPG

DSC08526.JPG

DSC08527.JPG

DSC08528.JPG

DSC08530.JPG

DSC08532.JPG

DSC08533.JPG

sold the car.If you had gotten back to me 2 weeks ago.I might have been able to sell you them.I still owned the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back