Ufc 124 gsp!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who all is a UFC fan?? This is one of the biggest ones in a while!! After watching Koschek be such a dick on the Ultimate Fighter I am going to enjoy GSP kick his ***!!:naka:

the main event is the only fight that is worth watchn
not really sure if i'll rent it

Stefan struve 6'6", thiago alves, theres 2 great fights there, plus quite a few up and coming Canadians. Its worth the money

WTF happened to "big sexy"??? Big pussy is more like it...he couldnt take a punch!! Ive seen guys take 10 times the beating and win! Way to go Stefan.. 6'11" thats one tall kid!!

Koshcheck is a good fighter,no doubt.I think GSP is a more well rounded fighter.I just hope GSP doesn,t catch some haymakers.We,ll see.

GSP got in a good jab to the right eye of Koschek early in the fight that pretty much swelled shut for the rest of the fight.

After watching that fight I don't think Koschek is even in GSP's league,totally one-sided. Alves looked real good also,be interesting to see him and George get it on.

After watching that fight I don't think Koschek is even in GSP's league,totally one-sided. Alves looked real good also,be interesting to see him and George get it on.

Alves and GSP fought about a year ago with the same result. It went the distance, but GSP totally dominated.

-
Back