Uggghh, Some people should never own Mopars!

-
Sad part is, I remember all sorts of cars done that way back in the day.

I'm old enough to think it's kinda cool......for about 25K less....lol. How in the world did they get those leaf springs on a 90* angle....:D.

Sorry 67,lol........

Yeh, heh.........I owned a 69 383 RR and later 70 sixpack RR "back then."

81sruds.jpg

That is a cool looking RoadRunner. It took a lot of work to get it look that nice

Had a 69 my self,sold it.Supposedly restored,and alive in Bakersfield valley.

that is badass ! thats the 70's at its finest !!

Attachments

• gasser.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 479
  • gasser2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 462
Just noticed.Re arched leaf springs,with ladder bars= FACEPALM!

K,

I suppose i'm the only one not feeling it..LOL, I would just go the total opposite direction on the build if that were my car. Bomber, I agree with you, I like gassers just not on a roadrunner..:)

love the car gasser look would have to go just dosent fit the car although i missed out on buying a 74 dart 4door that was put on a ramcharger frame with tractor tires looked really cool guy bought it an hour befor me then 3months later saw it smashed up in his yard

It sits way to high!!! Would look better with the front end sitting a little higher over the straight axel and the *** more down to earth. The way it sits now it looks like a 4X4.

Back in the day you would be the talk of the town, and could go ditch riding with out high centering when crossing a ditch to hide in a corn field with your date :la: but I used a farmers truck for those get together's :D

If you did something like that to a '69 Road Runner today, you would be tarred and feathered.
That being said, and the '70s way of doing things, this was a cool ride back then.
I think it's pretty cool for what it is.
You gotta admit, it would be easy to change the oil in it!

-
Back