Ugliest rims you've ever seen on a mopar?

-
gold-burnt-orange-1968-dodge-dart-highway-desert-phoenix-scottsdale-arizona-valley.jpg

The Mr Norms car really screwed up on wheel choice in my opinion. Wonder how they are doing with that whole program of selling these Darts again.

After going to the Nats for six years straight and countless other car shows I have only seen one gss dart remake and that was it mr. Norms tent, son I would say it's not doing to well.

Someone's gonna disagree, but i think the Kenny Wayne Shepard duster needs an honorable mention. Another car ruined with tasteless wheels from the most successful hack in the custom car biz:

kennywayne_duster002lo.jpg

Create one Eleanor, and get a free pass on everything else.

I don't ,do "dubs" myself. I wanna go fast.These "wheels" ,screw up the rotational weight,unsprung weight,and ugly to boot. Max 17"4 me.

Someone's gonna disagree, but i think the Kenny Wayne Shepard duster needs an honorable mention. Another car ruined with tasteless wheels from the most successful hack in the custom car biz:

kennywayne_duster002lo.jpg

Create one Eleanor, and get a free pass on everything else.

This isn't that bad. REaly like the paint scheme.

Honestly, about any rim bigger than "17. Dubs are awful on any Mopar. You'd have to be slingin a lot of dope to buy tires for these "22-26, "30 rims as well.

if this guy went through my neighborhood he would need special slider bars to get over speed bumps but he would still lose his exhaust lol

and the black wheels dont do much for the look

4577452-carlisle08248.jpg

if this guy went through my neighborhood he would need special slider bars to get over speed bumps but he would still lose his exhaust lol

and the black wheels dont do much for the look

4577452-carlisle08248.jpg

that was in mopar muscle. i actually really like the combo. i think if there black you can go up to 18's because it hides the size of the wheel with the tire.

That duster is sick! Mr Norms hemi dart is nice just don't look at the lower half. WTF were they thinking with those wheels???!!!!! Screwed the whole look of that car up. Were they supposed to be like old hurst style wheels? They dropped the ball severely

The guys with 30" wheels can brag all they want, but Henry Ford did it first.

Maybe I was bein' optimistic, but when I went to the Good Guys show in Spokane this summer, I THOUGHT I detected "somewhat less" of fugly wheels on cars.

-
Back