......uh, WTF!

-
Yeah, right? I'm somewhere between smiling and puking myself. One minute I want one...then the next I want to club one.....

Hmmm... I dunno. :angry7:

A real sick thought fel into my head: Vintage A-100 pick-up. Take a Scion, hack away anything that doen't belong there, and instant commuter-friendly Little Red Wagon.

Hoo-boy.... these little boogers are starting to grow on me. :-D

Ive got to say i really want one of those. Those are pretty cool and i like the v8 idea but id go 440 4spd that would be bad @$$ but id probably have to sit on the air cleaner but it would be awesome.

Ive got to say i really want one of those. Those are pretty cool and i like the v8 idea but id go 440 4spd that would be bad @$$ but id probably have to sit on the air cleaner but it would be awesome.

I knew a guy in Hawaii who built a big block Pinto back it the mid 70's. He drove it from the back seat. He ended up being a high school shop teacher :read2:

Thank you John. That was the automotive equivilent of a snuff flick. I'm ruined for life.

What would happen if I took a used Mini Cooper, put a '57 'Vette grill in it and a crate 572? Does anyone make 2' driveshafts? AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

I need some liquor quick to wash these thoughts away!

just think a striped out pris with a dana 60 and full tub. 604 street hemi tunnel ram with a blower sticking out of the roof, mid mount like the hemi under glass.... just think about it, besides the fact I would never drive a pris that would be kinda cool.

Thank you John. That was the automotive equivilent of a snuff flick. I'm ruined for life.

What would happen if I took a used Mini Cooper, put a '57 'Vette grill in it and a crate 572? Does anyone make 2' driveshafts? AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

I need some liquor quick to wash these thoughts away!

And what kind of liquor would you use ramcharger?:clock:

I think they are pretty damn cool. I say turn the piece of **** looking SRT Nitros and turn them into a lil' red express or a-100 van. Now that would be cool.

You know I'm thinking, you take that Dodge van put a BB in the back backwards then a V drive out of a ski boat and a shorty drive shaft to a Dana 60. Then straight pipes out each side. Hum, I wonder what the wife would say.:-k

Almost forgot, a big assed blower on top with the intake sticking out the roof. Oh yea, Oh yea

Terry

Sorry, I just cant go down that route. Looks like something a circus clown would drive. I never have cared for the Scion line.:bootysha:

I would do one up, big block, dana 60, yadda... and then add a tow package and haul the race car with it. Hehe. imagine that, 6 foot car, 24 foot trailer. hehe. Now if i could stop the wind from blowing it ll over...

A fly is hovering 6 inches above a stream,,,, a trout looks up and thinks" if that fly drops 6 inchs I'm gunna eat that fly".

A big ole bear is watching this from the other side of the stream and thinks"If that fly drops 6 inchs I'm gunna jump in the stream and eat me that trout".

A hunter is sitting on the opposite bank as the bear and is watching this while he is eating a sandwich and he thinks " if that fly drops 6 inchs, the trout is gunna eat the fly, the bear is gunna jump in the river to eat the trout and Im gunna throw down this sandwich and shoot me a bear".

Now, a little mouse is lookin over the whole deal and thinks,,,"if that fly drop 6 inchs, the trout is gunna eat the fly, the bear is gunna jump in the river to eat the trout,the hunter is gunna throw down his sandwich to shoot the bear and I"M gunna have me a sandwich".

Now,,on the opposite side of the river an ole tom cat is watching this all unfold and he thinks "If that damn fly drops 6 inchs, that trout is gunna take that fly, the bear is gunna jump in the river to eat the trout, the hunter will throw down the sandwich to shoot the bear,the delicious mouse will run out to grab the sandwich, and I'm gunna eat me that mouse.

Wellllllll,,,,,,,,the fly drops six inchs,,,,,,,,,,, the trout leaps out of the water and takes the fly,,,,,,,,,,,the bear jumps into the river and bites into the trout,,,,,,,,the hunter flings the sandwich aside and wacks the bear,,,,,that mouse runs out and grabs the sandwich,,,,,,the ole tom cat leaps up,,,,,, aaannnnddd,,,,,falls face first into the river!!!!!!!!

Whats the moral of this story????
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
every time a fly drops 6 inchs a pussy gets wet!!!!!!!!

-
Back