ultamite 340 stroker

-
good luck with that. IMHO one of the BIGGEST piles of junk out there.

How so? Have you actually had one? what were the so called "problems" that you had with this "big pile of junk" Please, inform us....

I think you have mistaken the RMS AlterKation, which is the absolute best coil over suspension system in the aftermarket, confused with the Magnum Force junk...

I just put a set of the MRL solid rollers in my stroked 340 and they fit great and can handle 3/8's pushrods. But it was a standard 340 block, not some special one.

WOAH WOAH....Why the hell do I get the blame if 1) He isn't done with the car 2) others followed with post, including you james, even about a different subject then what I asked about. and 3) oh well 4) I will take the blame for not reading all the way through the thread haha MY BAD

You were just the first one to grab the stick that was stuck in the bucket of poo... :)

Lots of dynamic compression calculators will kick out an estimated pressure.

And Petz hasn't posted since 2011...

WOAH WOAH....Why the hell do I get the blame if 1) He isn't done with the car 2) others followed with post, including you james, even about a different subject then what I asked about. and 3) oh well 4) I will take the blame for not reading all the way through the thread haha MY BAD

So how far has he got with this project?

I'd put the new Milodon road race pan on the build list now. He can't have a deep pan and get the car low for aero.

And try to make HP at as low of RPM as possible to increase realiablity and reduce breaking valvetrain parts.

-
Back