Ultimate(?) Mopar car hauler

-
Looks like a ramp truck with the outer shell added later in life.

A 5-speed truck with a rear gear splitter is fun to drive!

If I had the space I would consider it. Not to far from here.I LIKE it.

To far to get it to Connecticut. But very cool!
Thanks for the post!

X2. That seems like one HELL of a lot of money for something that likely needs gone through top to bottom,

It's cool without the gay *** outer shell that some yahoo added. Price is high by a lot.

I thought at first it was a camper type vehicle. Going thru the pics saw it was a old ramp truck with a camper shell grafted on.

Still cool but agree- too much cash. The best way to make it workable is to take the cab off and drop on a new Chasis of a modern medium duty truck. I wonder what the history is of that car hauler?

It is listed at best offer...$2500 sounds right to me. Good thing it's nowhere near me. My wife is thankful also!

Yup, asking price waaaay too high. But there's plenty of guys in the bay area with more money than brains that will fork out 5 figures for a one-off piece of racing history.

I like the spare engine compartment with hoist...

it would probably take 2 years and another 12000 to make it work, its cool, but its not 24000 cool

Wasn't that thing in the Kenny Roger's movie six pack???

B484804B-6243-43B3-BBEC-D52192703C86.jpeg
:rofl:
Wasn't that thing in the Kenny Roger's movie six pack???

watching the movie as we speak
he must b running a magnum engine in that stock car. because his mechanic told him the heads were cracked and he said RUN EM

That was on E-bay several years ago............sold for $3600.00

-
Back