Uncle Tony's garage breaking news!

-
From here it could be a 9-60 or Rockwell. And 12’s are not bulletproof by any stretch of the imagination
Nope, it's a 12 bolt. I have seen it. It is heavily reinforced and spooled. It has been a 12 bolt for decades. It was a drag car for years and Jeff found it and restored it. It is a street brawler now and makes occasional passes.

What you are saying is the 12 bolts are the only factory parts. You can certainly say it’s a station wagon because it has the fenders that resemble a station wagon. If you hadn’t noticed we were talking about “junkyard” parts from years ago. And again if you put a million dollars into a Volkswagen you will have the fastest one in town. Its nice that you can take pictures of someone else’s efforts but once again we ran 34 and 41 ford coupes on dirt tracks and also on shoestrings.

With all the **** that's said on the internet or any form of media, why the focus on this one dude, who cares. To me most people are their own little versions of a uncle tony on the internet.

Somehow he is making$.

Give him the credit for that. Stop clicking on the bait and he will go away!
I hear that alot does anyone know how much ? I hear that as the justification for dirtball like if he sold cat **** as breakfast sausages it would be ok as long as he's making money... I dont understand that logic...he isnt offering anything to the Mopar or the YT car community.

I hear that alot does anyone know how much ? I hear that as the justification for dirtball like if he sold cat **** as breakfast sausages it would be ok as long as he's making money... I dont understand that logic...he isnt offering anything to the Mopar or the YT car community.
I was trying to be PC.

I called him out on the Mopar Connection channel and they said we need to hear all sides! Apparently you have had a bad experience, just look elsewhere. JMO!

1692145331499.png

Seeeeeeems to be a bunch of UT threads are being bumped lately

-
Back