Uncle Tony's response to Direct Connection

-
Even if he really did feel like he got tricked by Mopar, his reaction is way over the top and probably posted the video for likes and views. He’s gone way over to the dark side since he first started his channel. The decline was swift and obvious.

I used to like him and think he was genuine, now it’s clear that he’s just trying to create a brand. I can’t remember the last video he posted that was an instructional. Now they’re just rants.

I'm not sure how he makes a buck but I don't think YT is cutting it. is it an income stream yes, a full blown income no. That building rent has go to be killer versus the storage area he was in. Buying the Sportsers etc. that roadster was 3 grand low end, same for the old one and the old one may have been 5 I don't think he's killing it like that on YT. I also know its none of my business before anyone chimes in with "its none of your business" however money may be a factor why his projects don't move along. Nothing is cheap these days which is another thing , it kills me how he sells the "on a budget" mantra you just cant do things cheap any more. I buy parts here on the forums and the shipping as sometimes 40% of the cost of the part. I'm not complaining just stating the situation. Alot of the parts you might need are found on the web,and you have to pay shipping or travel to pick iit up...still costs.

A bit of a rant, agree.
But all info presented (to maybe those that didnt know/understand.) is all true concerning this future E-car market.

Cutting up DC plate..... needs edited...lol

I'm glad to see people wake up to the observation I had of him a long time ago..He is a hack, trying to make a living off of youtube. Every bussiness venture he has been involved in ended in failure, I suspect youtube will be no different

I'm glad to see people wake up to the observation I had of him a long time ago..He is a hack, trying to make a living off of youtube. Every bussiness venture he has been involved in ended in failure, I suspect youtube will be no different
Absolutely.

He should go back to hiding in portopottys dressed in scuba gear waiting in the masturbation position...

Damn that's a little harsh don't ya think, even if he is a Moron.

Of course..lol.. but I'm being satirical and trying to make a positive out of a negative by wringing out a few laughs for others entertainment and my own.. at his expense. In a way I'd say It's redeeming for him ..to be as the butt of a joke.
People will laugh and later looking back relate such laughter to good old Tony.
I think his show should start with the sound effect of his smokers cough that spontaniously entices a wet fart followed scurrying foot steps to the toilet ending with a flush and a sigh..

Lmao

I need to decide between 406 or a 340 to go in next ...if x heads or 308 heads on 340 or speedcrappers.. or the 406 w/speedpumpers or J off heads

Last edited:
Not all of us complaining are old, I'm 29 and think at least I know more than this guy and I learned it from books, and my dad.

I just think its stupid how he acts like he did not see this coming with every manufacture switching to electric. To the point where he bashes the past for todays crap. He should never of even related anything that has to do with FCA to the Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth name.

I dislike the modern cars and love the past, so much more fun working on stuff that is not overly engineered.

Not all of us complaining are old, I'm 29 and think at least I know more than this guy and I learned it from books, and my dad.

I just think its stupid how he acts like he did not see this coming with every manufacture switching to electric. To the point where he bashes the past for todays crap. He should never of even related anything that has to do with FCA to the Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth name.

I dislike the modern cars and love the past, so much more fun working on stuff that is not overly engineered.
I agree. Just giving these guys crap negative Nellie's

I live in the Philly area and one thing I have always said about the Eagles is the worst thing about them is their fans. Same with Uncle Tony, his following is worse than he is. Because they are really morons. Its like a group of 'wanna be work on a car guys" the type that will sit in front of a TV on Saturday and watch car shows instead of go out in the garage and do something. i dont care if you dont have a car go change the oil in your lawnmower or something.

That is true, all of the ones that agree with the carp in this vid, are just ridding his d**k hoping that one day he will say their name on one of his videos and they may become friends one day. (he does not care about you!)
Just like all the idiots donating parts to the group building that valiant, what those 3 should learn is how to fund their project on their own. Instead they get all this free stuff (they said they will write peoples names on the trunk lid, big woop) and then go out and spend money on an over priced Wilwood brake set. Part of building cars is the time it takes for you to save and look for the parts. Not handouts.

I work 10 hours a day and mid month is slow so I have time to kill in the office otherwise Im out in the garage on my days off, not wasting my time watching this.

he had a recent video where the header flange looked like it was ran over with a bulldozer, that must be a "donated part" anyway last i knew Headman headers and wrap were real cheap so why play around with those scrap metal headders only to have problems later? UTG is hell bent on "on the cheap" and there is no such thing not if you want to be successful. These cars aren't in you pull its any more. they dried up in my area 20 years ago.

He cant build a car in the real world that will perform decent, that's why he uses the angle of building cheap junk, so his swallowers can make excuses for him. And those 3 guys are being used to film "content" the he gets paid for. If they were smart, they would go rent a bay somewhere and film there on stuff, and use that money on there project.

he had a recent video where the header flange looked like it was ran over with a bulldozer, that must be a "donated part" anyway last i knew Headman headers and wrap were real cheap so why play around with those scrap metal headders only to have problems later?
He cant build a car in the real world that will perform decent, that's why he uses the angle of building cheap junk, so his swallowers can make excuses for him. And those 3 guys are being used to film "content" the he gets paid for. If they were smart, they would go rent a bay somewhere and film there on stuff, and use that money on there project.
I've thought the same. what about the guys doing the bodywork on that 4 to 2 door conversion? that body work isn't easy... well not if you are actually going to paint it etc. I cant figure how he got someone to do the welding and bodywork for free, and I don't see him paying them anything. as far as that "junkyard jet" that thing is doomed there is a rumor that those young men honed a cylinder for 6 hours...I imagine that is out of round and oversized pretty bad by now.

I have a buddy that watches that channel, he said they honed it 10 oversize and were gonna use a standard piston. They check for taper with a used piston ring and a flashlight... 100% hack work

-
Back