under hood pictures

-

canner78

canner78
Reaction score
hey everybody, I am looking to dress up the engine compartment on my 69 dart. if you guys could post some pictures of what you have done with yours it would be great. i`m going to start it off buy posting a pic of how it looks now and hopefully in a few weeks i can post some pics of the improvements.

large_666271193886005.jpg

DAMN Johnny! That's a REAL NICE job you did there! The before & after shots are really inspiring.

Nice work!
143.gif

DAMN Johnny! That's a REAL NICE job you did there! The before & after shots are really inspiring.

Nice work!
143.gif

Thanks John.
I actually cleaned up the engine bay with the motor still in the car.
Will be much better with the new 360 going in.
Here is a pic of my slant car.

Picture 264.jpg

I have fixed the to long spark plug wires since this picture and added wire separators. It would look nicer if the engine bay was the same color as the car. I will remove the engine and get it sprayed some time down the road.

Motor 003.jpg

Here is the 360,

Before 225

DUSTER005.jpg

After with the 360

IMG00053.jpg

PICT2003.jpg

100_0027.jpg

The vitamin C orange engine bay with the heater delete makes the blue black aluminum combo really POP!

Canner, here's some from the chick camp. (Mully, now you can see what your engine compartment will look like LOL.)

Don't forget Canner, this month's FABO special is 20% OFF ON ANY PARTS UNDER YOUR HOOD so if you plan to dress up your baby with more than paint, please give me an opportunity to earn your business. (Check out ramcharger's review of my work in the General Discussion forum if you haven't seen it yet.)

Just found an MP air cleaner on epay last week so it'll soon match my valve covers (they're really not as obnoxious as they look in that last picture). Of course I'll show it off when I get it done.

Best of luck with the project!!!

You guys could eat off your motors...very very nice. Here's mine not too close so you can't see all the dirt.

0630071335[1].jpg

This is how my engine did look before I pulled it last October.

Kopia av juni -06 034.jpg

-
Back