under hood pictures

-
vbpgimage.php

DO I SEE a GM ALTERNATOR ON THAT BEAUTIFUL MOPAR SMALL BLOCK?? OR DO I NEED GLASSES ??

mullinax95: a water bypass nipple. that was just the only plug i could find big enough. that unpainted motor is the same as the one in the car, so you can kinda tell where and what stuff went.

and yes, thats a 130 amp, internally regulated GM alternator off a late 80's vette.
Michael

His pictures are backwards, He went from a Big block with a tunnel ram to a 318 with a thermoquad.

ohhh...ok haha sorry but still im trying to find ways to get better economy, i completely understand that a big block is not economic but there has to be something better than +-8 mpg..and with prices for gas up here 1.20 a litre its getting really expensive fast lol 60+ bucks to fill to get me around 200 miles give or take

mullinax95: a water bypass nipple. that was just the only plug i could find big enough. that unpainted motor is the same as the one in the car, so you can kinda tell where and what stuff went.

and yes, thats a 130 amp, internally regulated GM alternator off a late 80's vette.
Michael

Oh....I was wondering what you was going to do there.

Very nice Duster!

aaah its only gas,, get use to it,, its not goign to get cheaper,,ever,,,what aer we to do park our hot rods???? i think not....just eat less,,

dusterbd13, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person thinking of painting the Edelbrock heads. Not sure how I'm going to disguise the six pack manifold though. I don't think paint will do it!

yeah, i painted the victor Jr. too, but its still noticable. id just do it all in orange like the stock 340 six pack and let it fly.

Michael

-
Back