under hood pictures

-
DSC09922.jpg

DSC09924.jpg

5-17-05001.jpg

Thanks guys,it's not easy keeping it that clean...

Mopower71,you went from a smallblock to a bigblock..you silly goose everyone knows SMALLBLOCK a-bodys rule!!

DSCF0101.jpg

416scamp,thats a good looking motor you got there yourself,runs as good as it looks too..10.90:)..hoping for some numbers close to that come spring time myself...

416.... are those Merch pullies? I was thinking about getting them. They look great. I think my mind is made up.

How do you like them?

AbodyJoe, who's headers did you buy? Those look fantastic!

Nice work boys!!! Without pointing any fingers in any particular direction though, I see LOTS of work I could be doing out there.

< duckin and runnin

AbodyJoe, who's headers did you buy? Those look fantastic!

they are the nickle chrome TTI headders... they were cheaper then the ceramic coated and both will rust sooner ot later so i went with the cheaper ones.

I Am Showing You Mine Now Please Show Me Yours...

DSC00664.jpg

Very nice looking KSP. Might I suggest (Incase you haven't thought of it) To make a Cold air intake rube running from your Supercharger, to say.. just behind your front girll? It will lower the air inlet temps substantially, instead of drawing just above the headers/Head. It should pick up several horsepower from that alone for cheap.

Also, here's mine before I finish cleaning up the wires, and running the plugs.

Project&

Here is a little something stuffed in the old Duster. Hats off to you guys there are some sweet looking motors out there.

DSC02102.jpg

Here is a little something stuffed in the old Duster. Hats off to you guys there are some sweet looking motors out there.

holy! how did you fit that in there!!! and tranny linkage??? we had issues getting a 383 in let alone a hemi!!!1 good job! looks sweet

Heres mine from what it was to a couple weeks ago...Ill have to snap some more of it now *sorry the second one is kinda small* but i just blacked out the engine compartment, not sure on the color of the car yet

DSC00754.jpg

mydarteng.jpg

-
Back