Unexpected results

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
So I got some unexpected results from my wife after opening her presents this year, I spent a little extra on her because well she's worth it. She was quite surprised and said she felt like she could have got more for me but then out of nowhere she said maybe we could just get you some more car parts, oh yeah baby home run! Just thought I'd pass that info on to the brethren.:rolleyes:

I spent a week painting the house for here for Christmas, we agreed that was enough and the rest is for the kids. Ha, well see how that goes over. (I did get her something..) but I hate those 'agreements' as they never sit well Christmas morning.

I spent a week painting the house for here for Christmas, we agreed that was enough and the rest is for the kids. Ha, well see how that goes over. (I did get her something..) but I hate those 'agreements' as they never sit well Christmas morning.

That was flipping hilarious!!

So I got some unexpected results from my wife after opening her presents this year, I spent a little extra on her because well she's worth it. She was quite surprised and said she felt like she could have got more for me but then out of nowhere she said maybe we could just get you some more car parts, oh yeah baby home run! Just thought I'd pass that info on to the brethren.:rolleyes:

Well played sir.

This is exactly how I felt last time we went to spend Christmas with my stepdaughter and the grand kids.
Wife and I each got one package (a robe for example) and then we spent FIVE HOURS watching the kids open package after package after package, break for breakfast and then gift after gift after gift.... you get the picture. Not to mention how the kids basically ignored us the whole time, with their faces buried in their devices, phones, tv's, video games, etc. This was several years ago, we have never gone to visit at christmas time again.

BDA: Christmas went well, I got 2 <$20 gifts...she got 2 <$20 gifts and the kids got the rest....all is well. Works for me!
2 new belts for my cassette deck and some meter interconnects....How did she know? :rolleyes:
20201225_105316[1].jpg

Last edited:
-
Back