-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for unmolested 67-74 A-body,V8,/6,or rolling. NO RUST! 2K Range..4drs considered but MUST be clean and mostly complete with possible exception of drivetrain only.

Possible trade for 70 D100 in my sig,firearms,other Mopar stuff...lmk what you have and we'll start there...

THANKS!

Ty

If you don't asjk,you don't get.
I didn't ask for perfection.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

i would try mopar brad or the other arizona parts individuals - f body deconstructor jim or az? mopars.

Excellent suggestions! I can personally vouch for Jim, have dealt with him before and the transaction was trouble free! Texas c list should be ripe with them as well, I would think

Still looking,and like I said the 70 D100 is up for trade or sale...rust free,slant and manual needs a new shifter but driven from Ga to Tx. Uncle died and left it to me,but probably need a $125 bonded title to make things simple.All the trim is there and has rare standard rear bumper. Only seen one other like it...most are bare bones strippers. Cool truck just reminds me he's gone so I want to give it a good new home.

042012112643-1_zps56d87fe4.jpg

I prefer mine molested..... LOL!!! JK!! 73 slant 6 pretty much rust free 2 dr swinger up here in Maine for $1500. I have been trying to get it for $1000 with no luck. It is a solid southern car that is sun faded pretty bad. Interior is very nice. Grey car w blue interior

I prefer mine molested..... LOL!!! JK!! 73 slant 6 pretty much rust free 2 dr swinger up here in Maine for $1500. I have been trying to get it for $1000 with no luck. It is a solid southern car that is sun faded pretty bad. Interior is very nice. Grey car w blue interior

Thanks for the tip,but thats a long ride that would cost as much as the car,maybe more. Sounds decent.

I know,I'm looking for a needle in a haystack,but they are out there,missed a real nice /6 Duster last year for $2500...still makes me sick.

Thanks for the tip,but thats a long ride that would cost as much as the car,maybe more. Sounds decent.

I know,I'm looking for a needle in a haystack,but they are out there,missed a real nice /6 Duster last year for $2500...still makes me sick.

Be patient... You will run across the rite deal.

I got a solid rust free 74 plmouth scamp 6 cyl auto out here in Ca. Need the cash so I would take the 2k in cash and we could talk about what other things you might have I was asking 3500. thought I would check here before posting. Did I mention unmolested numbers matching and runs. sweet ride good price don't know what to tell you about the cost of transportation/shipping thats just an additional expense of buying anything theses days

I know it's a year out of your range but there is a 76 Dart Lite here on Alabama 318 looks to be complete asking $2100

I have a 68 valiant S/6 4 door not running ( has a viper alarm ) It has disc brakes Small bolt pattern and power door locks and somebody put 5th ave seats in it ????. It is a rust free az car was originally white but now blue. It has a az restored/salvage title ( checked it out could not find any body repair , but az is weird on titles) Also has after market 14 in wheels. If interested I can send pictures .I am open to offers I bought to work on it but other things have come up. It has all the crome and new door rubber never used and extra parts. Like I said if you are interested. Car is located in Phx,Az ( why no rust ). If you need anymore info just PM me. Just checked and the wheels are sbp 15 in.

My father and I have a 68 barracuda fast back we would consider a trade on. I know you stated "unmolested" as ours we replaced the front end with fiberglass replacement parts (front fensders and hood) pics upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back