Unported head quickness?

-
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Cnc ‘d heads are ported. Exstreamly ported.
And that's why I asked but I think the purpose of this thread was to show what kind of out of the box performance people get and with what combo. My junk is most definitely out of the box. lol

And that's why I asked but I think the purpose of this thread was to show what kind of out of the box performance people get and with what combo. My junk is most definitely out of the box. lol
They don't sell a tf sbm head without CNC which comes out of a box lol.
Like you just said lol

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Cnc ‘d heads are ported. Exstreamly ported.
While 100% true, they are a OOTB head. Before TF, this wasn’t possible. The initial spirt of the thread, the idea of a stock port and as fast as you have been with it. Save money on porting, to fast! LOL

Prior to TF, ProMaxx would get the chink head and CNC port it, resell it. That isn’t exactly the same IMO as the TF head because that’s the only way you get the TF head.
Thanks!

While 100% true, they are a OOTB head. Before TF, this wasn’t possible. The initial spirt of the thread, the idea of a stock port and as fast as you have been with it. Save money on porting, to fast! LOL

Prior to TF, ProMaxx would get the chink head and CNC port it, resell it. That isn’t exactly the same IMO as the TF head because that’s the only way you get the TF head.

Thanks!
Guess I should have added “no chinks were harmed in the making of this pass” to my post…. lol

-
Back