Unrealistic CL seller

-
wow doesn't even cover it my mom may have raised ugly kids but not stupid ones is this a real add cause i think someone fell and hit their head

Hey it is because of the origanal interior. Bet you laugh at the special Olympics!

gotta love the three speed stick jammed through the floor without a floor hump and the three speed column collar left in place.

it is probably worthy of it's own long term thread - which craigslist seller is the most high on glue? Some of them are absolutely baffling (this one included!)

Great idea for a thread, could be really entertaining.

SOooo you guys are trying to tell me IF I give that gent the $4500 and then proudly come on here to show of my newly acquired prize, I will be made FUN OF!????? Ha

what gets me is calling on a CL car, trying to get some honest info, BUT the seller is either so stupid ( ignorant maybe polite word), he knows absolutely nothing????, or he just does not want to give any details that might be negative!????

so I try to explain it to those CL sellers like this: I say, if YOU were the buyer coming to look at this vehicle YOU want to sell, WHAT info would you LIKE to have before deciding whether to come look or not?????

their answer: just come look.

why ask why!???? ha

SOooo you guys are trying to tell me IF I give that gent the $4500 and then proudly come on here to show of my newly acquired prize, I will be made FUN OF!????? Ha /QUOTE]

Not us:sign3::sign3::sign3::sign3::sign3::sign3:

What are you guys complaining about? He said it has all the rare stuff. #-o

And we're going to sell that with B-J pricing without even bothering to clean it up!!!

Looks like it was used as a boat anchor.

I think he needs to drop a 0 off the price, or maybe two 0's

Yea, $45 bucks looks about right.

But the seller has to remove all the raccoon crap from the car before he delivers the rest of the pile to the junk yard, which is where I'm going to pay him $45.00 to take it.

OH, I don't know. A couple of pillows here and there, some flowers strategically placed would really perk up the place!

stroked340 said:
lmfao..what a piece of ****..

Ahahahahahaha, buhahahahahaha,
At the very least **** can be turned into fertilizer ...

He may have a good reason. He has a known basket case car but still has dreams of repairing it and restoring it some day. Along comes the wife who says you have to sell that of junker. He says fine it is bow for sale. Knowing it won't sell at that price he satisfies the wife. And if someone comes up with 4500 then they can have jt. Win win. Maybe I have been married too. Long and it has altered my thinking. Lol

-
Back