Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a presentable one of these, but doesn't have to be perfect. Can be a repop P4529001 too; not too picky. It's going in a 4-door:

s-l300.jpg

As an aside - I have these later air cleaners; would be willing to part with either as partial trade if they so happen to be of interest. Top one is low-profile for a 2-barrel LA engine; front has clearance for both the radiator hose outlet and a RV2 compressor. Second is for a B/RB and will not clear the upper radiator hose on an LA, but fits a Carter or Edelbrock AFB 4-barrel:

2cy60cj.jpg

PM if you have anything.

-Kurt

Yes I have one in excellent condition, with pie 340 pie tin doesn't have to be cleaned or painted, it's ready to go and has a new filter element in it. $150 plus shipping.

Yes I have one in excellent condition, with pie 340 pie tin doesn't have to be cleaned or painted, it's ready to go and has a new filter element in it. $150 plus shipping.

PM sent.

-Kurt

I need your email to send pictures of mine

s-l300.jpg

As an aside - I have these later air cleaners; would be willing to part with either as partial trade if they so happen to be of interest. Top one is low-profile for a 2-barrel LA engine; front has clearance for both the radiator hose outlet and a RV2 compressor. Second is for a B/RB and will not clear the upper radiator hose on an LA, but fits a Carter or Edelbrock AFB 4-barrel:

2cy60cj.jpg

PM if you have anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back