Update of Tony Fields

-
However, if you all want to do a care package or something, I live just down from him and can make sure he gets it.

I sent him a few things for Christmas to try & cheer him up, but I'm sure he'd appreciate more members reaching out....

Tony was admitted to the hospital again today. They are putting him on a lasix drip trying to get the excess fluid from his body.

Keep the prayers coming for him! Thanks

thanks for the update C, prayers continuing for a speedy recovery

I think that's an awesome idea!! Thank You & message sent....
could you do the same for me as well? I've been to his place to sign his banner and its just down the road but I can't seem to find the address, I think I had it saved on the old software before we switched and lost our old pms.

could you do the same for me as well? I've been to his place to sign his banner and its just down the road but I can't seem to find the address, I think I had it saved on the old software before we switched and lost our old pms.

Message sent. A little kindness goes a long way...Thanks!!

I know he was released from the hospital, but not sure of his most current condition?

@Tony Fields

Hi Tony, Still sending prayers & let us all know how things are going. I'm not sure if you've seen this thread.....

I'm glad to hear that he's out of the hospital. :thumbsup:

Hope he can check in and give us an update... :welcome:

He sounds like he's improving if he's posting pictures of himself in the cuda... :steering:

Maybe he can post them here for us to enjoy also.... :popcorn:

-
Back